Why Choose Us?Southbury Sealcoating, LLC.
Why Choose Us?
If you require sealcoating application and repairs the most important decision you will make throughout the process is selecting the best possible sealcoating contractor for your specific project. At Southbury Sealcoating, we approach each project we take on as a true professional; one who does the very best to ensure that your project is completed in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible. Our company uses only commercial grade high quality materials, which helps provide the best appearance, protection and overall results for your surface. We are the Connecticut sealcoat professionals with the experience to provide each of our customers with the best prices without compromising service or quality. All of the work is done in a timely and proficient manner. Our scheduling is flexible and at your convenience. We have the capacity to handle sealcoating application and repair projects of all sizes and scope, from a single pot hole to a large commercial parking lot; we do it all!
Why Use Sealcoating?
- Extended Protection: Sealcoating will extend the life of the asphalt by forming a tough, durable coating protecting the surface from damaging elements of weather, salt, gas and other petroleum based products.
- Enhance Appearance: The dark black color improves the look of old and new pavements. Through oxidation, asphalt surfaces lose their rich, black color. Our process will return its original beauty
- Reduce Maintenance Expenses Sealcoating greatly reduces maintenance costs and at the same time extends the life of asphalt surface by as much as 300%. The overall cost is a minor expense in comparison to full replacement.
- Prevents Water Penetration: The intrusion of moisture into pavement accelerates the deterioration. Sealcoating prevents seepage from snow and rain preventing damaging freeze/thaw cycles.
- Reduces Oxidization: The sun’s rays can oxidize the asphalt oils causing brittleness, loss of material integrity, binders, and its deep, rich black color. An asphalt surface will resist the damaging degradation extending the life of the asphalt surface.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with any service or repair. If you are not completely satisfied we will do whatever it takes to set things straight.Call Us To Schedule Your Service Appointment! (888) 500-6246
How Can We Help You?
From our experienced crews to our state-of-the-art machinery and materials, we’re well equipped to handle all of your sealcoating requirements from initial quote to post-job satisfaction assurance. We are available year-round to review work performed and answer any questions or concerns. Being a family-owned business, your satisfaction is always our top priority. Contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation!